In addition to customized trainings, IQ also provides workshops and talks that are open to the public, throughout the year and across the country. Looking for a basic introduction to outcome-based work? Join us!
2020 Public Training & Speaking Schedule:
- Program Design for Impact: Focus on What Really Matters, January 30, Webinar with Candid – National
- Theory of Change: Why You Need One & How to Develop It, March 19, Webinar with Candid – National
More sessions will be added throughout the year. Please check back again!
2019 Public Training & Speaking Schedule:
- Data Matters: Measuring & Understanding Your Impact, March 21, Webinar with Candid (formerly Foundation Center) – National
- Reporting Your Results, April 11, Workshop with NYC Department of Small Business Services – NYC
- Meaningful & Manageable Outcome Measurement, April 17, Workshop with Support Center – NYC
- Outcome Measurement: Key Strategies to Measure Impact, May 15, Workshop with Nonprofit New York – NYC
- The Results Are In! Now What? Understanding & Presenting Your Findings, August 2, Workshop with Nonprofit New York – NYC
- Meaningful & Manageable Outcome Measurement, October 22, Workshop with Support Center – NYC
- M.M.O.M.’s Always Right: 5 Steps for Meaningful & Manageable Outcome Measurement, December 5, Workshop at NJ Non-profit Conference – NJ